T'ai Chi Chih: Moving Meditation
T’ai Chi Chih is a moving meditation, not a martial art, it is completely non-violent.
A soft, flowing, moving meditation practiced by thousands of people around the world designed for a lifetime of movement….from 6 to 96. This practice can be adapted to any physical condition and modified to a seated practice.
Benefits reported by practitioners of T’ai Chi Chih are:Calmed mind and body
– Expanded creativity and awareness
– Pain and depression relief
– Improved circulation & immunity
– Increased physical energy and mental focus
– Improved balance, flexibility and stamina
– Promoted longevity and bettering the quality of life
– Toned muscles and relaxed joints
– Better sleep
Benefits come to those who practice!